2007年5月31日星期四

About Gmail

If you remember the passages about applying for a Gmail account in the former blog,you must know my thoughts then.I was seeking for a good mailbox at that time,and I got a information that Gmail is the safest mailbox,having almost no junk mail.So I decided to use this.Soon I found I could only get Gmail by using an invitation from the user of Gmail.Of course,I didn't have any,and no one for whom I could ask.I was disappointed.


And then I found a new method to own an invitation.Many e-mail users like me have the need to own a Gmail,so someone built websites to collect invitations.At last,I got an invitation from a website,then got another for Jiang.Till now,I already have 50 invitations,but I have no one to invite.hehe





Today,I was annoyed by the news that google had open the Gmail accounts.From 2007 Feb 14th,every one could own a Gmail account freely,without any invitation.I felt I was played by Gmail.AH-------------

没有评论: